Chiburijima Sightseeing Minibus
Enjoy the breathtaking view of Chiburijima Island on a sightseeing taxi!
(ｍax. 20 persons)
This sightseeing minibus will take you to your designated sightseeing spot in Chibu Village so you can enjoy the idyllic scenery of the island! The sightseeing bus can also take you to the popular Sekiheki (Red Cliff), which is a cross-section of a former volcano and the perfect place for you to explore the volcanic past of the island. The sightseeing minibus is suitable for groups up to nine, and depending on the size of your group, the sightseeing minibus could be a light vehicle or a minibus.
Course: Kurii Port → Mt. Akahage → Sekiheki (Red Cliff) → Kurii Port
*Advance booking necessary.
*Participants: 20 persons.
- Session Time
- Choose a start time between 09:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- 1.5 hr
- Payment method
- Kurii Port - Mt. Akahage - Sekiheki(Red Cliff) - Kurii Port (1.5hr)
1–3 persons JPY 7,500 (additional 10min JPY 500)
4–6 persons JPY 9,000 (additional 10min JPY 1,000)
7–9 persons JPY 12,000 (additional 10min JPY 1,500)
10–20 persons JPY 18,000 (additional 10min JPY 2,000)
- Business hours
- In case of bad weather
- It might be cancelled due to bad weather.
- The tour driver does not speak English, but Japanese/English signboards are available at the sites.
- Gurūri Chiburijima
- Meeting place
- Kurii Port Ferry Terminal
- Meeting Place Address
- 1730-6 Kurii, Chibu-mura, Oki-gun
- Meeting Place Map
- Same as the meeting place