Kuniga Sightseeing Boat
Admire the amazing rock formations from the sightseeing boat.
This is the best way to get up close to the amazing rock formations along Kuniga Coast! An experienced captain will take you and other tour participants through the only canal in the islands, along the bottom of cliffs, and through caves (sea conditions permitting) to let you experience the power of nature.
Please purchase your sightseeing boat ticket from the ticket counter of Oki Kanko Co. Ltd. at Uragō Port
Course: Uragō Port → Funabiki Canal → Kuniga Coast → Funabiki Canal → Uragō Port
*Please arrive 10 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- ① 8 July – 31 August only
② – ④ 1 March – 17 March Weekends only , 18 March – 31 October EVERYDAY
- ①8:30 – 9:50
②10:50 – 12:10
③13:00 – 14:20
④15:00 – 16:20
- 1 hr 20 min
- Adult: JPY 3,000
Child: JPY 1,500
- Business hours
- In case of bad weather
- The boat tour will be cancelled in bad weather and a sightseeing bus will run instead.
- Oki Kanko Co. Ltd.
- Meeting Place Address
- 544-1 Urago, Nishinoshima-cho, Oki-gun,
- Meeting Place Map
- Same as the meeting place
- Venue Access
- Please use public transport (public bus or taxi) between Beppu and Uragō Port.