- Climb to the top and see a charming fishing village with the DÅzen Islands in the distance!
- This is a short but quite a steep trail leading to the top of Mt. Takata in Tsuma area in Okinoshima Town. There are several viewing points from which the visitors can observe the blue sea, the smaller of the Oki Islands in the distance, and a nearby fishing village with picturesque boat houses lined-up along the coast.
Please be aware that the mountain is steep in some places and you will be required to use a rope.
Trail lenght: 3 km
The guide can meet you at your accommodation and help you navigate as you drive your rental car, or you can meet at the trail enterance. Please inquire during booking.
- JPY 20,000 per 1-4 persons (JPY 5,000 per any additional person)
- Morning Session: from 9:00 am
Afternoon Session: from 1:00 pm
- 3 hr
- Meeting place
- Takata Shrine
- Additional notes
- *The tour might get cancelled due to bad weather or weather warnings (strong rain, lightning).
*If you travel from the port area, you will have to change the bus at the Oki Hospital.
Oki Geopark Tour Desk