- Discover the mysteries of the land!
- During this tour, you will be guided through four of the most popular geopark sites in Ama Town.
The visitors will stay at each site for around 50 minutes and explore with the guide about the history and formation of the island, and how those factors influenced the present Ama Town.
Oki Shrine with nearby sites related to Emperor Go-Toba who was exiled here in the 13th century
Mt. Kinkō-ji with nearby sites related to Ono no Takamura who was exiled here in the 9th century
Shiokaze Farm where cattle for the flavourful Oki Beef cattle is raised
Akiya Coast, the place of the last volcanic eruption on the island
*The route starts near the Oki Shrine bus stop and ends at the Akiya Coast bus stop.
*Transport between sites by car, a rental car, or a sightseeing taxi. Bookings and fees are not included in this tour and have to be done separately by the visitor.
*Advance booking one month before the tour is necessary.
- JPY 8,910 per person (min. 3 persons)
- Decided during the booking
- 3-4 hr
- Meeting place
- In front of Emperor Gotoba Museum
NPO Oki Shizen Mura
- 08514-2-1313 (Eng)